RickMortalityRickMortality

Main Art Reviews Stats

The Woods - Awoken The Woods - Awoken

This looks like it will be a beautifully animated series. A question though, when can we expect the first episode? As far as criticism i have none for such a short clip, but if this will be the opening sequence or credits i guess, then i like how it was done. Again, like the animation, music is beautiful and i can't wait!

BittStar responds:

Thank you for the feedback! It helps and sometime in the next couple of months since I am jumbling 4 animations at a time. But thank you for the support!

12TH Floor Basement 12TH Floor Basement

I actually really liked this episode. I think the only criticism i have for the comedy is there needs to be more actual jokes, or bits if you will. However i'm no expert so i would explore your comedy style a bit. If there are more episodes of this i haven't seen them yet but i'd like to see more of the adventures of Ren and Nima. Also you should have more characters, but not for the sake of having characters, make story relevant characters. I understand they could be limited by your access to voice actors but look into it. Hope my being the only one to review this so far shows i really appreciate the potential behind this series. Keep on Keepin on.